Friday, November 7, 2008

Lucky blogs that are not me

Every once in a while I forget the name of my blog so I try and google it. Obviously when searching for theLucky I hit the "feeling lucky button" on google. To my surprise not every time I land on my blog. Sometimes I get other "lucky" blogs.

So here is a list of the Lucky blogs that have no relations to theLucky.

The Lucky Druggie, not as cool as it sounds.

The Lucky Clucker, this one hurts my eyes to look at.

The Lucky Nest, just like my blog this blog makes no sense. I like it.

Lucky's Blog, needs some updates.

The Lucky Wife, please shoot me.

I am Lucky
, some sort of artiest blog.

I am Lucky, another one. Horrible, just a picture of a dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestions. Now I wont have to sniff around this pile of shit anymore.

Jess said...

Youch. So how do you propose I become cooler? ;)

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.