Friday, November 14, 2008

Should I join a bowling league?



So last night I had a work function that involved bowling. It was one of those team building deals. I mostly went because it was open bar for two hours, but also bowling is a lot of fun. I was never really that good at bowling, but yesterday for some reason I rocked. Normally if I hit 120 that is a good score for me. But yesterday I was rocking in the 175 range all night. I'm thinking I may be a natural at this sport. Maybe I should quit my job and practice bowling for a little while and possibly join the Pro Bowling Tour. The only problem with that is pro bowlers seems to bowl a lot at 1pm on Sundays. And that is the same time that NFL football starts, so that may be a problem in my life. But bowling alleys should have TV sets?

No comments: