Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Insane People see Jesus, this time on a guitar


There should be a law that if you see Jesus or the Virgin Mary in a window, wood work, food, or just anything you should be forced to see a psychologist. Nobody even knew what he looked like! He possibly had a beard, wore a potato sack, and probably wore sandals. That's it! That's all we know. But the person in this article should really see a eye doctor first, because I don't see anything.

Jesus found on a Washburn guitar


The silhouette of a bearded face has been discovered on a Washburn Dreadnought D46SP acoustic guitar in the Instrumental Music And Sound shop in Ludington, Michigan, USA. The face appears in the body's maple grain just below the bridge and, being bearded, the comparisons to Jesus were inevitable.

Musicradar.com--"I've been here for 27 years and I've never seen anything close to that… the face is so clear," shop employee Jeff Hoyer told the Ludington News. It reminded me, and a couple of other people, of the Shroud of Turin and we know who that was."

"It also reminds me of my brother, he's a biker."

No comments: