Thursday, December 4, 2008

The glory days

So once again I find myself to busy to blog. Its a shame really. I was hoping to put in some good blogging time today, but I just had someone call out sick because of a headache. A headache!

And my last few posts were all about serious stuff like earthquakes or failing car companies. I remember the good ol days when I use to make fun of my gay roommate and how silly communism is.

Maybe those days will return soon, but I can't predict the future. Or can I?

But currently my email is not working, so if this keeps up maybe it will be a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not only is your email not working, you are sending spam out to your contacts! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

those guys are freaking hot!

Anonymous said...

the guy on the left is gay