Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Your eggbeater or your life

Police: Armed burglars demand man's eggbeater

It really must have been a special item. According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, two men entered a man's home early Sunday and demanded his eggbeater. One suspect was holding a pistol while the other brandished a knife to the resident's neck.

Police caught the men outside the home and they are being held in Orient Road Jail. One suspect also faces a charge of aggravated assault.

Police found the eggbeater in the man's left pocket.

I swear the strangest crimes aways happen in Florida. Why would someone steal a eggbeater? Do people still use eggbeaters? I make scrambled eggs every weekend I have never used a eggbeater. I use a fork. I see no use for a eggbeater, or for any reason to steal one.

No comments: