Friday, June 19, 2009

My new favorite website

Under my blog list you fill find Universal Record Database. Its fucking awesome. Pretty much you just make up a world record, film it, and then you are the record holder. I want a world record. I think I can beat the fastest beer shotgun.

William Paul knifed open a 12-ounce can of Bud Light and shotgunned it in 2.78 seconds, a new world record. Paul beat the existing record by more than 2.5 seconds.

Paul achieved the feat at a New Year's Eve party in Grand Forks, North Dakota on December 31, 2008. Samantha Gallagher was present as a witness.

1 comment:

Dan Rollman said...

Dear the Lucky,

Thanks for your extremely kind words about our site. I definitely hope you'll set and send us some records.

We're hoping to do a live event in Boston in August. Join our Facebook page to stay updated.

Cheers,

Dan Rollman
Co-Founder and President, URDB.org

PS We'll be on Jimmy Fallon this Friday. Tune in.