Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New video of Champ

I have a shit load going on this week so not to many posts. I don't want to hear any bitching. But this is fresh footage shot over the weekend in Vermont of Champ the Lake Monster. Here is the quote from the video.

I shot this video of SOMETHING in the lake at Oakledge Park on Sunday (05/31/09) early am (0530 or so). I don’t know what the eff it is but it’s definitely not normal…Was anyone else out and about around Oakledge on Sunday just after sunrise?



Very strange video. Tough to tell if it is a hoax or not, I suppose someone could be swimming underneath the water, but is that worth it for a youtube video?

It also could be a female moose swimming across the water. It is defiantly moving on its own so it is not a log. I will try and get some zoomed in stills later.

No comments: