Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hillary throwing in the towel



Well I don't like to get too political here at theLucky (unless I uncovering the dirt about something), but Hillary was going to be the person I was going to vote for, so I am sort-sad to see her go. I really don't give a hoot about politics because I don't think any person makes a difference. 99.99 % of the population have never heard of the Bilderberg Group, but the most important decision that happen all over the world is decided by the Bilderberg people. Important decisions such as if a country should invade another one or how much oil should be.

The members of Bilderberg changes every year, so does the location. I know Hillary went back in 2005 or 2006, I forget exactly what year, but she was a member at one point. That is why I thought she would win. But the main reason why I would vote for Hillary is that the country seemed to run fine with Bill in the office, so why not take a chance will Hillary.

Now the choice comes down to Obama or McCain. I may just pass all together on voting, because I would be voting just to vote. And the popular vote means nothing in this country, if it did, then Hillary would still be around.

And one last thing the 2008 Bilderberg meeting is happening this week in Chantilly Virginia. I will be hoping to obtain a list of invitees once the meeting has started.

No comments: