Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another cute teacher has sex with a student


There is nothing more in the world that I love reading about than a teacher student sex scandal. As long as the teacher is a female. I think my fascination behind this is mostly jealousy. My 6th grade teacher Ms. Monteforte was a total babe. And I wish she took advantage of me. Specially since I was a messed up kid back then and could have used something to take my mind off things.

Well Stephanie Ragusa here didn't only have sex with one student but two. Who are these lucky 14 and 15 year olds? And they should learn to keep a good thing to themselves.

The best thing about reading this article is that they have a photo list of female teachers who had sex with their students. I may have to create a top 10 list. Here is the list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Monteforte?? Really, Lucky!?? Really!?