Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New favorite website


I saw this in the Boston Herald today. Brilliant. There is nothing more that I like to do than look at hott chicks and rate them. I could be a professional. This site takes it to a new level. Rating chicks wearing Red Sox gear.

I totally think chicks wearing Red Sox shit is sexy. Specially those pink hats and the tiny Ellsbury shirts. All chicks going to the games have some sort of cute Red Sox outfit going on. That is why going to games is a total flirt fest.

However, I draw the line with chicks with Sox tattoos. I am not a fan of any chick with tats. Sometimes a beaut can pull it off. But 85% of chick tattoos are tramp stamps. Its like dudes with the tribal around their arms. There is just no need for pretty girls to ink up their bodies. As I always say about me getting a tat, why would I graffiti the shrine.

No comments: