Friday, May 30, 2008

Denver alien footage


Well today is the day that Mr. Peckman is suppose to show his proof to the world that aliens exist. Unfortunately for the world only a select few can see the video because he made everyone at the press conference sign a confidentiality waiver. I will hold judgement until I see the video. There is footage out there (probably now on youtube) of the supposed footage, but this I know is CGI. It was made by this guy. And the video can be watched here. He wanted to create something similar to what was going to be shown today to show how easy it is to create something like this.

I have been following the live updates all day, and most of the excitement is over. Here are the details of what when on today.

-The film shows a window, reportedly 8 feet off the ground in a rural Nebraska town in 2003. It was shot by the homeowner, who had earlier reported seeing UFOs hovering above his house. This time, he said he set up a camera because he feared a peeping tom was spying on his two teenage daughters.In the enhanced version of the video, a creature pops up in the window, looks around, and pops back down, again and again.

-Randy Bancroft and fellow skeptic Bela Scheiber found it interesting that the creature was never seen from below the neck.

-Audience members wanted to know why the creature traveled all those light years just to peep in a window.

I have been told that Peckman will be on Larry King tonight, and will be presenting a still photo of one the aliens. I'm not positive about this, but its a good bet. However, I will be at a bar at that time watching the Celtics. But I am sure I will see it at some point.

No comments: