Monday, May 5, 2008

Today is Cinco de Mayo


Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays. I like it more than Christmas. I love Mexican beer (not Corona), and I love Mexico. Every time I have been to Mexico it has been a blast. From Tijuana to Cancun, there is not a bad spot. Not because of its beaches or sun, because its a lawless land. I think the phrase 'you can get away with murder' originated there. You can literally stab someone with a broken beer bottle, and the Federales will take you straight to a ATM. My love (now hate) for tequila started there. And there are so many wonderful stories I could go on and on.

I don't think I will be drinking this Cinco de Mayo. I woke up with a pain in my side, the same side as my liver. So after 4 straight days of hardcore parting I am thinking about taking this Cinco de Mayo off.

No comments: