Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update: Alien video


So I have been digging around about this alleged alien video that is suppose to be released tomorrow. The videos were recorded by Stan Romanek from inside his home. The first video shows a alien looking through a outside window, the second shot moments later shows one looking through his kitchen window. They were both shot in nightshot so the quality with be argued instantly. But I guess the alien is a yellowish color.

Now on to Stan himself, by looking at his website there are a lot of interesting items there. The pic in this thread is from there. But it seems Stan has been around for a while now. Back in 2003 Rense posted some of his equations that related to time and space equivalency. What the equations mean, I have no idea. Maybe over the weekend when I have time I will look more into them.

I still think this is a money making scam, but I am interested in what this guy's got.

No comments: