Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day Four


This is now day four with no hot water. On Monday I was rudely informed of this information, and now on Thursday the situation still has not been rectified. I'm hoping when I go home today I will have hot water. They are suppose to fix it today, but you never know. Not having hot water isn't the end of the world. I have actually gone quite well without it. My hygiene is still pretty good, well maybe just average because I have scored some showers at work, but I am just not as fresh as I should be. I think the biggest obstacle is the dishes. I ain't cleaning dishes by hand and we are overflowing with dirty dishes now. I think we have one clean fork left, and someone better not use that because I need it for dinner tonight. So there are much worse things in life, I honestly think I could go about 2 weeks without hot water before it drove me nuts.

No comments: