Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where the fuck is the warm weather?


Seriously people, I'm tried of this cold weather bull shit. I know its still March, but it the end of March and I am sick and tried of seeing my breath every morning. A co-worker of mine just got back from Antarctica and he said it was warmer there, than it is here. That doesn't make sense, even if it is the end of the summer in the South Pole, its still the dam ass South freaking Pole! Someone told me that it is nice outside today, but I think that was just a clever rouse. Not only does this cold weather blow goats, but I am sick and tried of paying for my heat. Heat is fucking expensive. And I could use this money that I'm paying for warm air on important things, such as: bling, bitches, or beer. Mostly a combination of the three.

So Mother Nature, you dirty cunt. Please enough of this fucking winter.

No comments: