Thursday, March 12, 2009

Joaquin Phoenix jumps into crowd during concert ands starts a fight

OK, I just don't get this whole Joaquin Phoenix crap. The only role I ever thought he was good in was the bad guy in Gladiator. But I'll give credit where credit is due, he's got this rap shit down pat. Everyone saw is David Letterman appearance where he had that "I'm fucked in the head" shit working for him. Which pretty much banned him from anymore live TV appearances. I just wish he came out drinking some Crunk Juice. Which would have added a nice touch. Now he has this video that just came out of him attacking a fan during a rap show. What rapper hasn't jumped in the crowd to beat up a fan, besides Will Smith? If he is trying to do a stunt with this shit or is just going through a mid life crisis he is at least making headlines.

No comments: