Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Donuts in space


I have been tied up most of the day and really haven't been able to investigate this donut sighting as much as I would have liked to, but this is an interesting video. And fucking Lost is on tonight so I will be watching that shit. This was video taped yesterday and shown on NASA TV from the space shuttle mission STS119. The camera angle is from the shuttles loading dock boot camera. The cross hairs are there to line up to connect to the space station. The object appears very close, I would say that it is probably not as large as it appears to be.

There is something buzzing the discovery up there, because on Monday a Russian astronaut on board reported seeing a cloud like object.

Every time a shuttle goes to space there are always things buzzing around. I do a whole blog just investigating each STS mission. It is truly remarkable how many different objects are flying around just outside of our planet. Just check out STS75

Donut shaped objects seem to be very common in our immediate outer orbit. NASA will always claim that its space junk or ice particles. I but personally I prefer swamp gas.

No comments: