Thursday, October 23, 2008

Did I actually just read this?

I love the Boston Herald, I really do. They report on the stories I usually want to read about. Not like the Globe that reports on real news.

But this story made me throw up in my mouth.

‘Hills’ stud once down on one knee like QB

Boston Herald--“Hills” hottie
Doug Reinhardt has some advice for New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT Tom Brady [stats] about his bum knee: “Just stick it out,” he said. “It’s tough . . . it’s a brutal surgery.”

Reinhardt, who played minor-league baseball for the Angels and Orioles, had knee surgery before he headed west to “The Hills.”

“When I blew out my knee I was done for the whole season,” he told the Track. “So I was like, OK, I’m just gonna move to L.A.”

Who the fuck is this little shit trying to give advice to the Golden Boy! This guy would be lucky to be a pimple on Brady's ass. I can't believe I just read this.

No comments: