Monday, October 27, 2008

I don't sleep enough on the weekends


I think most people catch up on their sleep on the weekends, nope not me. I am the complete opposite. I look forward during the week to catch up on my sleep.

Typically I can count on my fingers how much sleep I get on the weekends. I think this Friday I slept 3 1/2 hours, and maybe on Saturday I slept 5 hours. There is nothing I can do. My stupid body clock always gets me up at the crack of dawn.

I would have loved to have slept in yesterday, but I had to catch a train. But I am not complaining. I got a chance to hang out with my nephew all day. But being overly tried and chasing around a kid all day is like a recipe for falling asleep in weird spots.

I was able to catch the fourth quarter of the Pats game yesterday at my moms houses. But I dosed off, and didn't even see their last touchdown. I suddenly awoke realizing that I had matchbox cars in my hand, and totally forgot I was in the middle of playing with my nephew.

I think this was the first time I spontaneously fell asleep. God, whats next adult diapers?

No comments: