Thursday, October 9, 2008

Headline of the day

Man Accidentally Walks Into Wrong House During Blackout, Shot Twice

A man who mistakenly walked into the wrong house during a power outage at his duplex was shot and critically injured by his neighbor.Orange County sheriff's deputies said Jeff Conway, 24, mistakenly walked into the home of Berky Deguzman, 62, near Huntsman and Gray Fox lanes near the University of Central Florida campus late Wednesday.Deguzman apparently thought Conway was a burglar and opened fire, officers said.

I have to say when I first read this I thought they meant blackout, as in drunk blackout. Because I had a friend once who on his way home from a bar thought he was going into his friends apartment, but he didn't even come close. He barged into the wrong house, and there was two gay guys living in there, and they beat the hell out of him. He ended up getting arrested, and having everyone know that he got his ass kicked by gay guys.

I am not really sure how he ended up in that house, I could have sweared he was right behind me leaving the bar.

No comments: