Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whats new


Well I have been bogged down at theLucky's global headquarters the last few days. Usually the first few days of cold weather shuts down my movement. I am like a reptile, once I get cold I stop moving. I have the coldest apartment in the world, and usually I just huddle in a warm corner.

I know its not that cold yet, but I hate the cold. I can also tell this weather is doing something strange to the animals. I live in the ultimate urban location. I can't not see the start at night, due to light pollution. The only animals I ever see are rats, squirrels, and pigeons.

But for some reason we had a giant raccoon outside of our apartment last night. It was just chilling on our steps. But we are not use to such wildlife and were a little afraid to walk by it. By no means did it look rabid, it was playing in our flower box. We just had no idea how to deal with the situation. So instead of running to the convenience store for chips for MNF, I was held hostage by a raccoon.

No comments: