Monday, July 7, 2008

4th recap


Back from the sticks of the state. Still have some time off, but just because I need a few days to recover. Or at least this will give me enough time to properly clean myself.


Just doing a quick inventory recap from the weekend and I realized that I had a good drunk on.



  • Camera dropped in lake

  • Sunglasses crushed

  • Lost cell phone charger, so no phone.

  • Eyeglasses fell in toilet.

  • Maybe a small case of the gout.

  • 3 died fish in my tank because I forgot to put the extended feeder in before I left.

  • Lost my fishing license. Probably in the lake.

  • Serve neck pain because I slept in a tent on a incline for the last couple days.

  • A strong feeling that Team Never Surrender got hosed.

  • A air mattress that already had three holes in it straight from the box.




No comments: