Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is there an actually market for this?

Pregnant Women Charged with Prostitution

By KSPR News
Two of the women arrested in a pregnant prostitution ring in Camden County have been charged. Camden County’s prosecutor charged 18 year old Alexandra Wells and 20 year old Allysia Waldrop with prostitution. They were arrested as part of an undercover sting operation conducted at a Lake Ozark area hotel. The pregnant women are accused of advertising prostitution on an internet advertising site. Charges are pending on two other women.

I feel like I am out of the loop on this. Not like I was ever in the loop, but are there people out there that want pregnant prostitutes? I can see the dominatrix, the school girl/teacher thing, the bad girl, and everything else a ho does to sell herself. I am just not feeling the preggo aspect. I am sure there are some sickos out there that are into this shit, but I think this is gross. At least for the prostitutes they don't have to worry about birth control.

Props to their pimp that found a niche in the market.

No comments: