Friday, September 19, 2008

What is the worse Facebook status update?


I hate facebook. In the past I have said it was evil. What really drives me nuts is the status updates. They are just so lame. Like Joe is going to bed, or Mary is watching The Hills. People take the status updates way too seriously. If something big is happening that's fine, but I don't want to hear that your taking a shower. Nobody cares.

So I was thinking what are the worst updates someone could write. Something so bad that it makes people stop and think about kicking you off their friends list. Here is my top 10 list:

10. BLANK wishes he could date his 12 year old niece .

9. BLANK bowls are bleeding again.

8. BLANK just cheated on the spouse again.

7. BLANK just joined Scientology.

6. BLANK just ran over a dog on the way home, and backed over it to put is out of its misery.

5. BLANK is thinking about suicide and taking some of his friends with him.

4. BLANK hasn't peed in 4 days.

3. BLANK is downloading homemade sex tape of his ex to the internet.

2. BLANK just noticed open sores on his genitals.

1. BLANK is masturbating to your facebook pics.

No comments: