Monday, August 4, 2008

Did a Olsen twin kill the Joker?


OLSEN TO HEATH FEDS: LET'S DEAL

Pint-size actress Mary-Kate Olsen has refused to be interviewed by federal investigators probing the accidental drug death of her close friend Heath Ledger unless she receives immunity from prosecution, The Post has learned.

This is pretty impressive if she was involved in his death. Who would have thought that a 78 pound girl could handle more drugs than a criminal mastermind? Why haven't there been more talk about the Olsen twins drug use. They had the bodies of crack whores for a while now.

I am the first one to scream that chicks need to be skinny, but even though that it hurts me to say it. I think the twins need to add some weight. Or at least get a boob job or something.

On a completely unrelated note, blogger is totally fucking with me today. Can't really post any pictures or do the things I want. Can't they do server maintenance on the weekend or at night?

No comments: