Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Large cat roaming University of Maryland campus


COLLEGE PARK, Md. - The large feline roaming the University of Maryland campus has now been caught on tape, and officials believe the cat could be an expensive pet.

The feline is believed to be a Savannah cat, a domestic crossbreed of a short-haired cat and an African Serval cat.

"It's something people have done over the years to create an extra-large pet kitty," says Maryland Department of Natural Resources Wildlife and Heritage Service Director Paul Peditto.






As I have mentioned before, my friends in college had a gator, and it bit me once. So I can totally see some college kids having some sort large exotic cat. And then BOOM, you get wasted and the things gets loose, and eats a kid at a bus stop. Hopefully they can catch this large animal, I would like to get a closer look.

No comments: