Thursday, August 7, 2008

How many cheerleaders can you fit in a elevator?


If you answered 26 you are correct!

Police free 26 cheerleaders from elevator at University of Texas' Jester Hall


Police and firefighters were called to the University of Texas' Jester Hall to free 26 cheerleaders who had crammed themselves into an elevator.

A group of 14- to 17-year-olds attending Texas Cheer Camp in Austin decided to see how many girls they could squeeze into the elevator around 6 p.m. Tuesday, campus police said.

This story reminds me of one of my first nights in college. It was around 11 one night and I was walking down the the hallway in my dorm to brush my teeth. As I pass the elevator it opens, and there stand three guys and our snack vending machine from the lobby. They said, "hey can you gives us a hand with this". Not thinking so much, I agreed. We took the vending machine up one floor, and threw the whole thing off the balcony to some jagged boulders on the ground. At that moment I releazied that college will be a fun time.

However, I wish I was stuck in the elevator with 26 cheerleaders. But older than the ones in the story above.

No comments: